Spread the cost with our finance option
As a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer Darran Grant Ltd has partnered with Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc to offer our customers a finance option when purchasing a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 boiler.
If you are interested in a spreading the cost of a new boiler rather than paying in one lump sum then you may consider our straightforward online process that takes only a few minutes, returns a credit decision in a matter of seconds and has the option to e-sign the agreement, meaning no lengthy paperwork.
If you have any questions then please contact us for an informal chat to discuss your requirements.
Please read the eligibility information below and contact us for a friendly, no-obligation chat to discuss further.
To be eligible for consideration for Finance facilities, you must:
- be 18 or older;
- be in permanent paid employment or retired and receiving a pension, or be a house person with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self-employed;
- be a resident in the UK (or a British Crown Dependency if approved by Hitachi Capital) for a minimum of 12 months;
- be able to provide acceptable proof of address (except where the goods and/or services are to be delivered to their residential address) and proof of signature;
- make payments by direct debit; and
- be purchasing the goods and/or services for personal use and not for business use.
Permanent paid employment is classed as an occupation where the Customer is working more than 16 hours per week; this also includes someone who is in receipt of a permanent pension or personal benefit, e.g. an invalidity or incapacity benefit.
- Unemployed people.
- Temporary / Agency workers.
- Childminders working from home, unless they have a registered child minding business.
- Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not acceptable unless partner/spouse is in permanent employment (16 hours per week minimum).
- Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors) even if working 16 hours or more per week.
- Supply teachers (unless the applicants fixed term contract expires after the end of the term of the agreement)
Proof of residency is the main form of identification Hitachi Capital use to confirm the Customer’s residential address. We can accept one of the following:
- The goods are to be delivered inside the Customer’s current residential address.
- Driving Licence (within date) with the Customer’s current residential address.
- Bank or Building Society statement dated in the last 3 months with the Customer’s current residential address.
- Public Utility Bill dated in last 3 months with the Customer’s current residential address.
- Official Document (e.g. Pension Book) with the Customer’s current residential address.
Proof of signature is the form of identification Hitachi Capital use to confirm the Customer’s signature. We can accept one of the following:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Driving Licence
- Police Warrant Card
- H.M. Forces Identity Card
(All documents must be within date)